The terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website at www.galaxypaymentsystems.com. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
- You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
- The Website owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the Website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the Website.
- Information on the Website
While every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this Website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this Website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
- Trade Marks
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. The website may also contain trade marks of the third party suppliers. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website owner.
- External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external Websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any Website controlled by you or otherwise to this Website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this Website or would like to request a link to your Website.
- Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the Website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Texas or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
- Access Website
While we endeavor to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Specific Use
You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Website, the information contained on the Website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the Website, any information contained on the Website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our Website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Website. All information about the products on our Website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our Website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Comments or Questions.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the Website, the private policy or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us.
- Ordering from Us
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors.
- We may refuse to accept an order: where goods are not available; where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment; if there has been a pricing or product description error; or if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
- While every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from us correspond to the actual Goods, we are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [color] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- We do not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Web Site.
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an orders being placed for Goods and processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price and option given to cancel your contract if you do not wish to pay the new price.
- Cancellation and returns policy
- 1 You may cancel your order by notifying us by phone dispatched.
- Any faulty or damaged items must be reported to us within a reasonable time of receipt, where we will either offer a refund or exchange on return of the goods with their original packaging intact. Any refund will be made in the form of the initial payment (i.e. PayPal, Cheque, debit/credit card…)
Please note your normal statuary rights unaffected.
- to register with www.galaxymerchantservices.com you must be over eighteen years of age.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Applicable Law
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Texas and galaxymerchantservices.com and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Texas.